Mauritius visa application
Where and how
Make sure you download the latest Mauritius visa application form. I have noticed that some travel websites have outdated forms. Be on the safe side. Download them online through the Mauritius Passport and Immigration office or a Mauritius Diplomatic Representative.
These forms can change any time. That’s why I did not include them for download on my webpage.
Where to download your visa application
Before you download your application did you have a look at the various visas available? Tourist / holiday, business, student … then return here to download the form you need at:
Documents for a Mauritius visa application
- Visa application filled and signed.
- Two recent passport-size photos.
- Photocopy of data pages of your passport.
- Copy of your residence permit if you don’t reside in your country of origin. This permit must be valid for at least three months after your proposed date of departure from Mauritius.
Note: If you are applying for a business visa you must also enclose a letter from your local sponsor or company.
Documents for visa extension
If you would like to extend your stay on our beautiful island simply make an application for a visa extension before your current visa expires then submit these documents:
- Complete and sign the visa-extension application form
- Photocopy of the data pages of your passport
- Photocopy of the page with your arrival stamp
- Copy plus the original of your confirmed air ticket
- Bank Statement
- Your accommodation reservation or a letter from your sponsor.
- If your sponsor is a Mauritian then enclose a sponsorship letter with:
- Name, address and telephone number
- Your sponsor profession and his or her relationship to you
- Your sponsor national identity card
- Your sponsor utility bill plus a copy (to confirm the address)
Where to apply for your visa
Below you'll find a list of Mauritius Diplomatic Representatives where you email your visa inquiry and apply for a visa. As you can see they have offices in many parts of the world. I have included their email addresses for easy reference.
- Mauritius High Commission, Canberra, Australia - email@example.com
- Mauritius Embassy, Brussels, Belgium - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mauritius Embassy, Beijing, China - email@example.com
- Mauritius Embassy, Cairo, Egypt - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mauritius Embassy, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - email@example.com
- Mauritius Embassy, Paris, France - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Embassy of Republic of Mauritius, Berlin, Germany - email@example.com
- Consulate of Mauritius, Mumbai, India - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mauritius High Commission, New Delhi, India - email@example.com
- Mauritius High Commission, Kuala Lumpur, Indonesia - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consulate of Mauritius, Rome, Italy - email@example.com
- Mauritius Embassy, Antananarivo, Madagascar - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mauritius High Commission, Maputo, Mozambique - email@example.com
- Mauritius High Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mauritius High Commission, Moscow, Russia - email@example.com
- Mauritius High Commission, Pretoria, South Africa - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mauritius Mission to the UN, Geneva, Switzerland - email@example.com
- Mauritius High Commission, London, UK - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mauritius Embassy, Washington, USA - Mauritius.email@example.com
- Mauritius Mission to the United Nations, New York, USA - firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus at any Mauritius Consulate where available.
If you cannot process your Mauritius visa application in your country because there is no Diplomatic or Consulate Representatives, you can contact an Air Mauritius Office or:
Passport and Immigration Office
9-11, Lislet Geoffroy Street,
Tel - (230) 2109312
Please attend to your Mauritius visa application as soon as you know your travel dates.
This information is provided as a general guide only.
The Mauritius Passport Office Information
Home < Mauritius travel < Mauritius visa application
I'd love to hear from you - add your questions or comments below!